Scion iQ also rounds out an already strong vehicle line-up in 2011
[TORONTO, ONTARIO] – Scion confirmed plans to expand its presence in Canada in 2011 with the rollout of 40 Phase II dealers in 30 more markets across Canada next spring.
Scion launched in Canada in September with 45 dealers in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver and the response from Canadians has been tremendous. 70% of all inquiries are hitting the key “male under-35” target market and about half are new to the Toyota brand.
Scion continues to explore market opportunities across Canada and looks forward to identifying candidates for expansion in even more markets.
Phase II Scion dealers will include the following locations:
- British Columbia: Nanaimo Toyota, Sun Country Toyota
- Alberta: Stampede Toyota, Red Deer Toyota, Mayfield Toyota, Lethbridge Toyota, Country Hills Toyota, Sherwood Park Toyota, Heninger Toyota, Charlesglen Toyota, South Pointe Toyota
- Saskatchewan: Taylor Toyota
- Ontario: Jackson’s Toyota, Toyotatown, Red Hill Toyota, Heffner Toyota, Ancaster Toyota, Performance Toyota, Tony Graham Toyota, Mendes Toyota, Bel-Air Toyota, Kingston Toyota, Guelph Toyota, Cambridge Toyota
- Qubec: Toyota St-Jerome, Estrie Toyota, Toyota Charlesbourg, Leveille Toyota, Dery Toyota, Ste-Foy Toyota, Sherbrooke Toyota, Trois-Rivieres Toyota, Joliette Toyota, Toyota Drummondville, Boulevard Toyota, Toyota St-Eustache
- New Brunswick: Acadia Toyota
- Newfoundland: Toyota Plaza
Scion Canada, looking to bring real innovation in design to the urban subcompact market in 2011, will be launching the Scion iQ. Like all Scions, the fun to drive iQ will be very well equipped with loads of standard equipment, leading safety features, and more – the ultimate urban people mover.
The launch of the Scion iQ adds to an already strong line up for a new brand, which will bring a new generation of young Canadians into the Toyota Family.
About SCION Canada
Launched in September 2010, Scion in Canada is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Scion vehicles through a sales and service network of 45 dealers in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. The Scion lifestyle is urban, edgy and authentic; Scion vehicles maximize personal expression while delivering performance and style. For more information about Scion products and Scion lifestyle, visit www.media.ScionNation.ca.